Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mystic babbler of nonsense is confused about "religion" and mysticism, evidently imagining they're synonyms, overlooking his own psychoticism....

Below-copied by ap first published at comments, http://americansjourney.blogspot.com...l#comment-form

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

JR: Militantly Mystic
(Apollonian, 8 May 16)

I'm "religious" (see below-copied)?--ho ho ho ho All humans are "religious," comrade--do u even understand meaning of the word?--ck a dictionary. And u're "religious" in ur own way.

And the sentence, "It doesn't surprise me that you, the religious one, claim to know that which you CAN NOT," doesn't entirely make sense. Perhaps u mean, "...can not know," which would be lie (another one) on ur part.

So, evidently, u claim to be "non-religious," but isn't it funny u make so little sense?

See JR, u're not only psychotic, but u're a liar--mostly to urself, I'd say--u don't fool me.

U seem to be trying to twisting about certain arguments, so u change the wording--as in use of "religious"--which I don't claim. I merely invoke the AESTHETIC and literature of New Test.--u need to getting that straight and quit ur lying.

And I claim what I claim--stick to the exact wording for what I claim--NOT ur lies and lying.

For my arguments are very simple, and I'm careful for defining my terms--as for "satanism" being extreme subjectivism, subjectivism being essence of hubris.

But I'm confident the readers can figure it all out for themselves.

JR: u should consider u're losing ur argument here, going fm "quantum physics" babble and nonsense now to ur above incoherence about me being "religious" and lying about what I claim and claim to know.

USA, now the Jew S A, is suffering extreme hubris and subjectivism--SATANISM--easily understood, easily verified, and u're perfect example of a major part of the problem.

Newsflash, JR: U'RE THE MYSTIC, buddy, not making any sense--u're the one suffering HUBRIS. I'm the one trying to solve and analyze the problem so it can be treated.

----------------------------above by ap in response to below by JR---------------

Anonymous May 8, 2016, 1:47:00 PM

Correction to above should read:
"Apsterian,
It doesn't surprise me that you, the religious one, claim to know that which you CAN NOT.
(In other words I don't believe any person can know certain things and you are one of them)
JR

No comments:

Post a Comment