Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Kikes (and queers too) at Mises.org show their true colors: they want to play "good Jews," while playing according to satanic program....

Ho Ho Ho, satanists At Mises.org Finally Ban Apster, Ho Ho Ho
(Apollonian, 17 May 17)

Well folks, the cowardly scummy puke finally banned apster at Mises.org. Last comments by me are at https://mises.org/blog/states-are-re...#disqus_thread. Obvious thesis I was pursuing for discussion was the basic SATANISM and satanic nature of present Jew S A, what it is, how it works, etc. Here are the msgs I sent them to trying to get them to be reasonable:

[this was sent about 10:00 am, 16 May 17.]
Hello: I just got banned by McMaken, evidently, at the blogs discussion section, and I need to appeal this, and to complain about treatment by McMaken, so I suspect I need an e-mail address by which to appeal this matter to someone in charge of things. McMaken refused to answer a previous msg I sent him at his address, the one given at the blog discussion page. So if McMaken has a supervisor, then I guess I need that address. Thanks for ur help. A.

[below note sent 4:04 afternoon, 6 hrs after above.]
Hello: I sent a msg 5 hrs ago asking for e-mail to supervisor of mcmaken, the person who's e-mail is given for comments policy at the articles/blog. McMaken has banned me fm the comments, evidently, and I wonder why and how--I think such banning is a disgrace for libertarian speech as my comments don't deserve it, and Mises.org needs to be able to stand criticism, etc. Neither has my e-mail to Mcmaken himself been answered, though he's always there at the site, within minutes to delete my notes and posts. U people need to be able and wiling to communicate w. the public more forthrightly, I think

[sent 8:46 pm, 16 May 17]
I must say I'm rather amazed Mises.org refuses to answer my notes here, this one is my THIRD for today, trying to contact someone who supervises the article blogs, my having been un-justly banned, evidently by McMaken, when I merely pursue simple exposition. And McMaken refuses to answer my msgs sent directly to him by his e-mail address given at the comments page--why is this?

[This below-copied, was sent to the LewRockwell site, 9:02pm 16 May.]
Hello: I hope to getting some help for contacting the top supervisors at Mises.org--and I regret having to bother u here at this site. I was un-justly BANNED at the articles/blog comments section at Mises.org, so all throughout today, the 16th, I've been trying to contact someone, both through the site, general msg-ing device, and through the address given at the discussions section--they refuse to answer, 3 notes sent to site, 1 sent to McMaken address given at the comments page. Thanks for ur help in this matter. A.

[sent 4:18pm Wed, 17 May 17.]
Ok suckers, we see now where and how u stand: u're really just a bunch of cowardly punk fascists, following the satanic program, pretending to a "libertarian" façade--and u pathetic fools think u're gonna win?--ho ho oh ho ho. I gave u ur chance, suckers, I told u to cut the goddam censorship (which it obviously is), but u're such moronic cowards u can't even come-up w. a response--u KNOW u're a bunch of fascist scum, following the satanic program as I've noted in the comments before u scummy fascist puke decided u'd just ban the voice of a serious rationality.

2 comments:

  1. Ho ho hoho ho--u know, it occurred to me: these scum at Mises.org didn't respond to my msgs--why?--because it would merely have provided more material to my publishing it all here, eh? Hoh o ho ho ho oho

    ReplyDelete
  2. See http://satanismrampant.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-way-satanist-fascists-work.html

    ReplyDelete