Thursday, September 24, 2015

Worst enemy of TRUTH (= Christ)?--it's moralism/Pharisaism, pretending to non-existent, hubristic "good" and Godly "free" will....

Below-copied by ap first published at comments, http://americansjourney.blogspot.com...95325069274542

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Worst Enemy Of Truth Is Moralism/Pharisaism, ALWAYS Pretending To (Non-Existent) "Good"
(Apollonian, 24 Sep 15)

No, U'RE JUST A LIAR (see below-copied)--u know what's a liar?--ck the dictionary, one who deliberately speaks non-truth. U merely want to excuse and justify ur lies by referring to the lying US Army major who lies and lied. Ur lies are not justified by the lies of the major.

Nazis were heroes who defended their own country and the world against mass-murdering Jew-Bolsheviks. And u don't know anything about von Braun, giving no references or reasoning, just lying and continuing ur lies w. more lies.

Ethics, properly understood, is simply logic btwn ends and means--get a clue, fool. Given the ends u want to achieve, u then properly choose those means most efficient and conducive--get it? Ends determine means, but we know: a liar like u wants to pretend it's all a mystic process by which u choose ur moronic means, by which then u demonstrate ur "goodness," yukk.

-----------------------above by ap in response to below-copied----------------

Anonymous Sep 24, 2015, 9:16:00 PM

Apsterian,

One must speak to a population in terms of their own myths. Example: 911 lies

There are people you cannot speak to unless you put things in terms they understand. NAZIs were not as nice as is being portrayed these days. They WERE agressors - just like we are and I not only disagree with our fascist policies, I disagree with those of the NAZIs too.

Also one of my teachers when I was in gradeschool was a US Army major in ww2. He told me the NAZIs were bad and I don't remember him telling me that he agree with them about anything. Propaganda works - and yes - he believed what he heard too . He also showed me newspaper articles of him standing in front of rubble in German cities. So I believe he was there. Also my father knew him. He hated the NAZIs.

Other than that I guess the rest is a sample of the "news" and propaganda that I was unfortunately exposed to in my prior years.

JR


Anonymous Sep 24, 2015, 9:28:00 PM

Apsterian, I should add that Werner von Braun is a perfect example. He was a perfect example of a NAZI - all he cared about was his technology and didn't care who was being bombed with his rockets - it seems. What were the morals he lived by?

No comments:

Post a Comment